Please contact us at (618) 643-2723 if you are in need of assistance, or if you have any questions in regards to your bill.
- Online through City’s website (secured)
- Electronically through your bank’s online bill pay
(allow 5-7 days for us to receive a check in the U.S. Mail)
- U.S. Mail to 102 W. Main Street, McLeansboro, IL 62859
- Pay-By-Phone service during regular business hours
- In person at City Hall (option to pay by credit card)
- Drop box in front door and in alley outside of City Hall
If utilities are off due to non-payment, please report any payment made online to the City Hall office, in order to get utilities reinstated.
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted. A surcharge fee will be charged to amount paid.
You can now pay your utility bill by calling City Hall at 618-643-2723 (ext: 1) during Mon-Fri, 7:30am-4:00pm. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted. A 2.85% surcharge fee will be charged to your amount paid.
Payments Other than Utility Bills:
- Mail to: 102 W. Main St., McLeansboro, IL 62859
- By Phone: 618-643-2723 M-F 7:30am-4:00pm
- In Person: at City Hall
- Drop Box: in front door and in alley outside of City Hall