Animal Control Department

Charged with controlling domestic animals, the department deals with surrendered animals and animal complaints. Our animal control officer is Justin Barrow.

New state laws do not allow animal control to deal with wild animals. If you have a wild animal nuisance, please call the Department of Conservation (618) 773-4208.

Animal Surrender Form

Justin Barrow