- Online through City’s website (secured)
- Electronically through your bank’s online bill pay
(allow 5-7 days for us to receive a check in the U.S. Mail)
- U.S. Mail to 102 W. Main Street, McLeansboro, IL 62859
- Pay-By-Phone service during regular business hours
- In person at City Hall (option to pay by credit card)
- Drop box in front door and in alley outside of City Hall
If utilities are off due to non-payment, please report any payment made online to the City Hall office, in order to get utilities reinstated.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted. A surcharge fee will be charged to amount paid.
You can now pay your utility bill by calling City Hall at 618-643-2723 (ext: 1) during Mon-Fri, 7:30am-4:00pm. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted. A 2.65% surcharge fee will be charged to your amount paid.
Payments Other than Utility Bills:
- Mail to: 102 W. Main St., McLeansboro, IL 62859
- By Phone: 618-643-2723 M-F 7:30am-4:00pm
- In Person: at City Hall
- Drop Box: in front door and in alley outside of City Hall